Caring for your QJ Breeches
QJ advises you to care for your breeches in the following way to ensure maximum life span and to keep them looking their best.
- do not soak your breeches, this will cause the buttons and zips to possibly rust and leave rust stains on your breeches
- if you have marks, use a sard soap or similar to apply to the soiled area and gently rub with a little water just a few times.
- wash only in cold water or warm, NOT HOT, preferably on a gentle cycle
- to prevent excessive fading, lay flat in the shade inside out to dry (I always lay our breeches on a clothes horse when drying to keep them flat, in shape and to not have peg marks on the waistband!)
- do not bleach your competition breeches, this will damage the fabric
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT iron